Explanation of what this is

There are hundred's of waiters that call themselves actor's. That guy making your soy frappucino is a musician. You know that because he tell's you almost daily. So from this day forward I will call myself a writer. I may make money on the television and radio but I am choosing to call myself a writer.
From what I can tell in order to call myself a "writer" I need to do one thing.......write

Ive been blessed to have so many jobs from MTV's Headbangers Ball , WCW Wrestling,NASCAR TV & Radio host, Creator of some of the most succesful nightclubs in L.A mainly the CATHOUSE,3 years on Loveline,Talk Radio Host, reality shows from Daisy of Love, Charm School and the Rock of Love Reunions. Ive seen some of my friends become the biggest rock stars in the world. I have interviewed 1000's of the most unique people from sports and entertainment. Ya the boasting is making me sick too.
Ive also lost everything, filed for bankruptcy and had to get a job as a car salesman just to keep the lights on. That is what I do and what I have done but that is not who I am.

One more thing. Kid's or very sensitive folk should not read my blog's just in case I say something a tad risque.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today kids its question & answer time with Riki yayyy Big F*#kn deal

Feb.9,2011  Ahhh what might have been. I had sat down started writing a big ass blog and then guess what? Before I could post it I deleted it on accident. I could tell you how it went though. It told my perspective on how....get this deep title........January is the September of my youth..... Deep huh? Come to think of it I will go back to that blog and post it later. I will also give the 1 month update on the list of 22 Things I will do in 2011

    So I could post something on this very rarely visited Blog page I asked you today via Twitter to ask a few questions. Nothing is off topic. Lets begin shall we

Out of all the stars you've interviewed in both Nascar and Music- who personally do you find the most inspirational?- Dustin Pari
Inspirational? Hmm off the top of my head I cant think of anybody now that would qualify as inspirational. I find inspiration from people that have overcome great adversity. Any person that starts from nothing to create something major on their own is inspirational. Speaking with Jerry Nadeau after his accident. I believe what Brian Vickers has been overcoming is inspirational.You have to be inspired by Rick Allen of Def Leppard .To be a drummer of one of the biggest rock bands in the world and lose an arm and decide Ya a drummer missing an arm I can still pull that off. That to me is inspirational. Or Thomas Rever the boy in Virginia who was born half man half carp. He wanted to run a marathon. His upper torso was much like any 13 year old boy but from the waist down  he had no legs just a scaly fish body leading to a big tail. It took him 3 hours to filp flop 2 miles and even though there were times when the cement was hot he would pick up a great amount of speed poor little Thomas never finished the Marathon or even 5 miles however he is still a big inspiration to me.

my hag tag needs a serious touch up (10 years old) who do you recommend for color ink? Diane in LA

I can only imagine a "Hag tag" is another name for a tramp stamp or a tattoo placed on the lower back. I assume you are not fond of your "HagTag" Yes I can tell you I have quite a few tattoos I am not fond of and I once went through laser treatment to have it removed. I will tell you. It hurt 10Xworse than a tattoo and if the job is really good you end up with nothing. A tattoo is not something you bargain shop with. Do you know how many times I have been offered a free tattoo ? I'm not sure real;ly but I know how many times I have said ok? NEVER
The artist that I recommend is Steve Godoy. It has nothing to do with Steve being one of my best friends. The truth is Steve is one of the best tattoo guys out there. He doesnt go out and hype himself trying for press. He is just a damn good guy with a foul mouth that can tell some good stories. He is at Outer Limits in Tustin CA. There are other artists I have used. Mark Mahoney at Shamrock is incredible and a new tattoo place opened in Studio City CA called Electric Victory.... Steve Godoy did this tattoo
 did you find your bird? - Indy voice
No I never found Voodoo. I still have his cages set up in my office and the living room. It's going on 5 months so maybe it is time for me to take the cages down,maybe not. I am so used to hearing him talk around the house. The silence is deafining  I never stopped looking and  it still hurts
 

 How is Badger feeling? - 4 greyz
What ya doing to me people ? Can I go back and talk about Carpboy? Badger has a heart condition and his breathing has been labored. He is on meds and it seems to me he is doing better. He really is an incredible dog. Purebred Australian Shepherd so damn smart. Ya I know everybody's dogs are the smartest well your wrong this time Badger is way smarter than your dog
 
Grammy sucks! -JunioJr
That may be the case but I never asked Grampy


how did you become involved in NASCAR? Caniac Nation
Perhaps it's because I was raised in the South. Ok Southern California. I have always had a passion for NASCAR. I am what some say fanatical. The sport did not come after me to see if I was interested in working with them. I went after NASCAR. One day I was walking down the bleachers and decided I AM GOING TO GET A JOB IN NASCAR. I worked my ass off and it was not easy. I never gave up and eventually worked my way in.The story is much longer and I'll tell you all another day.

you should answer all the questions in a video and then post that on your written blog. U haven't done 1 in a long time!-Angerlaa
Better yet in 3D. Truth is more and more I am developing the perfect look for someone that writes instead of cams


What was the best thing about hosting Headbangers Ball?-PsiAngelic
Lets remember one important thing. I am not a critic or a musician. I am a rock fan. I had the opportunity to work with every rock band ever. I also got to travel all over the world. Queensryche in England , Danzig in Germany,  Megadeth in Brazil  Michael Monroe in Japan.
What was the best thing about hosting the Headbangers Ball. I would say getting to host the Headbangers Ball

what's easier, interviewing rock stars or Nascar drivers? smkfan14 
I like interviewing anyone that listens to the question and gives an answer. I'll be honest with you. I honestly believe I am one of the best in the business. Of course I didn't start that way. I was horrible in my first years on MTV and deserved all the criticism I received. I hate attitudes in anyone. No big surprise a lot of Rock stars have Rock star mentality. These days a few of the drivers have a rock star mentality too. 2 drivers come to mind right now. The truth is and you may not like the answer. I prefer to interview drivers. A matter of fact it is one of my favorite things to do. If a driver believes he is doing me a great favor I wont interview him. I want to talk to the driver that listens to what I say then responds. I personally feel SPEED TV really missed the boat not letting me do in depth interviews with drivers. If your curious what drivers have been the best to work with
Tony Stewart tops the list. I dont ask him the same questions so I NEVER get a generic answer. Tony tells you exactly how he feels .

what's your best childhood memory? Angelaa
Sorry to say I really have a bad memory .Much of my childhood years I was raised by wolves so I would be forced to run through the Angeles Crest forest at night looking for food. At one point I lived in Van Nuys and remember hanging out when I was very young to watch the cars cruise by Van Nuys Blvd I remember watching Evel Knievel jump at the LA Colosieum. Most of my youth was spent skateboarding. I dont believe people realize the impact on youth the culture of skateboarding has had through the decades

 best concert ? David Malamut
 It is so hard for me to say best. I saw Supersuckers at the Roxy and Willie Nelson got on stage with them. Every rock band you can think of played my club the Cathouse. One night Guns n Roses played for hours at the Forum. My first punk show was Black Flag (Keith singing) Fear and the Germs at the HOng Kong Cafe. I could go on with every music genre too.You see I love muisc and dont want to pigeonhole myself in to one specific genre


I hate to stop now considering there are a lot more questions that I need to answer. I'll write them  all down and answer another time. Thanks again for playing along.
Now please donate some money to RunRikiRun for FarmAid
www.crowdrise.com/runrikirun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment